2008年10月9日星期四

My 15 Little Secrets

Tagged by KL again!!hehe...This is quite challenging la coz it's not easy to think 15 secret of my own!!Is a difficult task for me...

RULE:
Each player of this game starts off with 15 weird things / habits / little known facts about you. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 15 weird habits / things / little known facts as well as state this rule clearly. At the end, you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names. NO TAG backs!

So,this is my little secrets:

1. I got "Healthy Teeth Certificate" during my kindergarden
2. I still got a baby tooth!!
3. That baby tooth only left 3 quaters!!
4. I like high calories foods & drinks which can make me fat easily eventough I wanna keep fit!E.g: cheese,chocolates,milkshake,pizza,italy food,fast food,potatoes etc!
5. I prefer SMS rather than talk phone
6. During primay 6,I broke a guy's uniform
7. I scolded at least 3 teachers when I am in upper form
8. I only passed my History in my 1st test then the rest of the tests & exams i failed but i got B4 in my SPM
9. Before i come to KL I trained Fencing very consistently for the past 4 years plus but I stil can't be a good fencer
10. My 1st gastrik is on Good Friday of year 2003
11. I joined 3 times SUKMA, 2 times as athelet & 1 time as Chaperon
12. I like to on9 but I have nth to do when I on9
13. My 21st birthday is the birthday which is the 1st time not celebrating in hometown
14. A guy told me he LOVE me when I was in Primary 4
15. I got a SONY mp3,a SONY handycam & a SONY Ericcson hp

Wow!! Really hard to think yea....I dunno want to tag anyone coz everytime I tag ppl, their response are so disappointed...Erm,so I better don't tag anyone. If any of my fren is interested on this,just play it and say tag by me la! I dun mind...haha!!

3 条评论:

davina liew 说...

wa....got guy said LOVE u in primary 4 ah?haha....y dun accept him leh?keke...

~R3n3e~ 说...

haha...primary go pak tuo liao?can u imagine it?i cant yea...lol!!

davina liew 说...

aiyo...just play ma..."puppy love" wat...hehe...manatau can tahan til now leh...hard to say de leh...